Thursday, July 27 (free admission)
- 8:30 am - Open, Junior & 4H Beef Judging begins
- 5 - 8 pm - Bud Light Brigade
- 6 pm - 4H & FFA Market Animal Auction
- 6 - 11 pm - Carnival Armband Night $25.00
- 6 pm - Senior Class Speed Horse Show
- 7-9 pm- Balloon Artists (Back of Grand Stands)
- 8:30 pm – Silver Bullet STL a Tribute Band to Bob Seger (presented by HTC)
- 9:30 pm - Livestock may leave grounds
Friday, July 28 ($20.00 Cash after 3pm) ($22.00 Credit after 3pm)
- 5 pm Rides Open
- 7:30 pm Auto Demolition Derby
- 8 pm – Midnight – Music by Tim Berg and The Kurtz Family (Band Pavilion)
Saturday, July 29 ($20.00 Cash after 2pm) ($22.00 Credit after 2pm)
- 9 am -Open Class Heavy Horse Show
- 9:30 am - Open Class Mule Show
- 11 am - Pedal Pull (6 weight classes) in Poultry barn, registration at 10:30 am
- 11 am - Sandcastle & Animal Sculpture (Poultry Barn)
Both events are running at the same time, you may participate in each event with your age group.
- 1:30 - pm Heavy Horse & Mule Hitch Classes (or after halter classes are finished)
- 5:00 - pm Rides Open
- 6:00 - pm ITPA and Truck and Tractor Pull|
- 6,200 lbs 2-Wheel Drive Trucks
- 8,200 lbs. Super Stock
- 10,000 lbs Pro Stock
- 9,500 lbs. Limited Pro Stock
- 8,000 lbs Modified
- 6,000 lbs Super Stock
- 11,000 lbs. Pro Farm
- 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Music by Borderline (Band Pavilion)
Sunday, July 30 (Free Admission)
11:00 a.m. till 2 p.m. Exhibits may picked up and must be out by 2 p.m
New – Model Train Display
- 10:30 a.m. - Mini Horse & Mini Donkey Judging (Goat Barn)
- 11 a.m. - Garden Tractor Pull (Main Arena)
- 4-5 p.m. – The Thunder and Lighting Cloggers
- 4-9 p.m. – Carnival Armband Day $25.00
- 6:30-9 p.m. – FFA Fun Night (Main Arena)
in Commercial Building. Sunday-Friday 5:00 - 9:00p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
EXHIBITORS PASS $35.00
SEASON PASSES $45.00
CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER ARE ADMITTED FREE.
Admission prices include parking and grandstand.
Season tickets are good for admission to all shows.
No pets allowed on fairgrounds WE I.D.
No bottle or cans to be brought onto the fairgrounds. All livestock and horse entries must be mailed to the secretary by June 28, 2023 or in person (6:00-8:30 p.m.) on June 28, 2023 at the fairgrounds.
NO FAIR REFUNDS ON ANY EVENTS DURING FAIR.
NO DRUGS OR PETS ALLOWED ON THE FAIR GROUNDS.