2015 Fair Schedule Highlights
- July 19 - Monroe County Fair Queen Pageant, Jr. Horse Show
- July 20 - Farmer's Class Tractor Pull/ITPA Truck Pull
- July 21 - Open Horse Show; Antique & ISPA 10,000 lbs, Tractor Pull, 4X4 Street Truck Pull
- July 22 -Figure 8 Race & Pickup Demo
- July 23-Armband Carnival Nite (6- 11), Animal Auction, Sr. Horse Show and Johnny Cash Tribute Band
- July 24 - Demolition Derby
- July 25 - Heavy Horse Show ITPA & ISPA Truck & Tractor Pull
- July 26 - Exhibits may be picked up and must be out by 2:00 p.m.
- Armband Carnival Day (4- 9), Garden Tractor Pull & FFA Fun Night
- more information
Going on it's 68th year, the Monroe County
Fair serves an event to showcase local agricultural and business products as
well as local 4-H talent.